Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-lace-00.txt

Hi!

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman@imc.org>
Subject: Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-lace-00.txt
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 10:15:41 -0800

> We are using the same prefix because the issue of prefixes is not
> resolved. Of course, there will be only one ACE that comes out of
> this group (although there might be zero), so there is no worry about
> "which one" will be used on the wire.

I agree with the issue. My anxious is within this period until "which
one" would be decided.

> Maybe when we start comparing ACEs, we should use different prefixes for each.

Would you please explain explicitly who are we? Some registries
including JPNIC are starting multilingual domain name testbed. I
strongly recommend all ACEs, including tha same ACE with different
version, SHOULD have different identifieres.

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yone@po.ntts.co.jp>
           aka <yone@nic.ad.jp>