Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-lace-00.txt

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:

| Maybe when we start comparing ACEs, we should use different prefixes
| for each.

  How about '<n>q--', where N is an identifier chosen by the ACE draft
author?

  bq-- 		RACE
  sq--		SACE
  rq--		BRACE
  lq--		LACE

  We'll likely want to determine an appropriate prefix independently of
the encoding scheme, so it might be the case for example that the 'bq--'
prefix remains the prefix in the protocol specification even though RACE
is not the specified encoding.

  -bws