[idn] Patent claims from Walid

Note the exact wording Martin uses in this draft which is version 2,
dated september 1998. He talks about "how you could do it without
changing DNS".

This UTF-5 paper (and I don't know the date of version 00 of it) is
the first real document in the IETF on ascii encoding of Unicode so
DNS doesn't have to be changed.

Clearly before September 13 1998.

Martin, when did you post -00.txt?

    paf