[idn] Requirements I-D (draft-ietf-idn-requirements-04.txt)

Hi,

I am currently editing the latest version of the requirements I-D for
IDN (draft-ietf-idn-requirements-04.txt).  As I re-read each (yes, each
and every) message, I note that there are many threads (and tangents),
but few people responded to the earlier requests of the WG chairs and
editors to suggest exact text (and replacement of specific text).

As previously noted, this version will not weigh consensus of
discussions, but only of proposed modifications of text.

If you have specific text in mind to add, delete, or modify, please
send it to the list as soon as possible.  Please use standard RFC
editing techniques (plain ASCII, show current text then changes, use ^,
etc).  Please cite paragraph numbers from the current version
(draft-ietf-idn-requirements-03.txt).

Thank you for your assistance,

Zita Wenzel
IDN Requirements I-D Editor