Re: [idn] i-DNS.net Patent Filing

> The personal attacks on James Seng are unwarranted.
> His participation in the group has not been to advocate any
> particular approach; he has been remarkably even-handed in
> trying to get the details of each approach elucidated and in
> trying to keep the WG moving forward.

I am not making any personal attacks on anyone. I just want to make sure
that IETF procedures and guidelines are being followed. I apologize if my
comments were taken as a personal attack. If the Area Directors feel that no
procedures have been violated then there is nothing else to discuss on this
topic and the WG should move forward.

Ketan