Re: [idn] Internationalized PTR draft submitted

I really appreciate Harald's suggestion and the comments from others. :)

Mingliang has explained why we suggest the
  "4.3.2.1.in-addr.arpa  IPTR  en "english yahoo.com in utf8" "
not
  "lang-en.4.3.2.1.in-addr.arpa PTR "yahoo.com"".
It is the real disadvantage of your ideas we consider. Sorry.

By the way, here is my thinking on the advantages/disadvantages that
you raised.
1) In the sample, lang-en.4.3.2.1.in-addr.arpa PTR "yahoo.com":
   I perfer to say the effect of the "lang-en" in your ideas is as
   the same as the "en" in IPTR. The point is the procedure of the
   "language" selection and lookup is not so much different.
   Mean select a "language" before lookup (sending a query),
     Or select a "language" after lookup (receiving a response).
   I don't think it is possible to skip the "language" selection step.
   Therefore, I am sorry that I can't agree with the following ideas.
   - does not hurt people not looking for/knowing about language info
   - one lookup gives you the answer for the language you want, no need
     to carry stuff around for the languages you can't use anyway

2) The disadvantage that you don't get lang-cn and lang-jp as answers to
   one query is not the disadvantage of your ideas. If you think it is a
   disadvantage, I perfer to say that is a disadvantage of PTR.
   In fact, the best expression is
     "give answers in one query" is a new function of the IPTR.

3) About encoding, UTF-8, RACE or whatever idn wg decide. Just as
   what James Seng said before.