Re: [idn] nameprep forbidden characters

Erm, I think we are re-openning an issue which I thought we resolve. ie. IDN
means adding Internationalized Characters into Domain Names. We are not going
to change the principle to allow punctation or symbols...

I think we have one big difficult problem at hand now. I not sure we are able
to handle the problems symbols like &, @, ' or even . is going to bring us.

-James Seng