Re: [idn] nameprep forbidden characters

Kenneth Whistler wrote:
> Technically, the two approaches are identical, since the repertoire is
> defined against Unicode 3.0 and not yet assigned characters are
> forbidden.

While the two approach is the same, common implementation will take the
current I-D as "allow unless specify otherwise". I am not sure what will
happened when we have no script in later version.

Hence, I am more in favour with "disallow unless specify otherwise". (This is
the third time i am hammering this at Paul :-)

-James Seng