Re: [idn] IDNRA comments

Selamat Malam,

My reference was meant as an example, in order to describe a TYPE of
transformation, and was not meant to recommend the specific MIME
content-transfer-encoding techniques.

On the other hand, these techniques very much DO preserve the uniqueness of
a string, including when that string is a domain name, since the MIME
content-transfer-encodings must be entirely idempotent and reversible.

d/