Re: [idn] UTC feedback

You are right: the list is quite short: simply the Turkish i. French and
a few other languages may strip accents from uppercase, but it is
acceptable to retain them. Moreover, there is a workaround for them:
register 2 names (with and without accents).

The data file for doing this is in the "[idn] UTC Feedback" message I
originally sent out.

Mark