RE: [idn] Adding "optional" characters in draft-ietf-idn-nameprep

1. Not all fonts have them, there are other platforms, and CP1255 does not
have all of the points.

2. It says: "In the absence of more sophisticated behavior, for example
tailored to the needs of a particular script or language".

Jony