Re: [idn] Adding "optional" characters in draft-ietf-idn-nameprep

Let me send this again: I realise how unreadable it is :-)

No, I dont believe UTR15 handles what we are discussing here. Please
read UTR15 and come back to read this thread again.

-James Seng

--- CUT HERE ---
No, I dont believe UTR15 does not handle what we are discussing here.
Please read UTR15 and come back to see what we are discussion here
again.

-James Seng