RE: [idn] Canonicalization: [28] through [31]

Title: RE: [idn] Canonicalization: [28] through [31]

The huge problem with that suggestion is that Unicode
Technical Report 21 does NOT define any kind of
"canonicalization" at all.  It HINTS at the possibility
of using one of the normalisation forms (which ARE defined,
in UTR 15) together with "case folding", but UTR 21 does
NOT define how to.

                Kind regards
                /kent k