Re: [idn] Requirement [12] and charset tagging

Last I checked, RFC 1766 only deals with language tags, and has no provision for
charsets.  I haven't read the latest draft, but based on the discussion it
doesn't look like charset tagging has been added.
--
Andrea Vine, avine@eng.sun.com, iPlanet i18n architect
"Stew my foot and call me Brenda"