Re: [idn] case folding

At 14.35 +0800 00-06-12, James Seng wrote:
>Normalization UTR#15.

I would like to see an I-D specifying how the UTR#15 and UTR#21 is to
be used. See for example draft-duerst-i18n-norm-03.txt for a
specification on how to use UTR#15.

Do people think this draft is ok? If so, I am happy to see that it is
last called (as AD in charge for these things).

Secondly, regarding status of UTR#21, I am happy to try to sort
things out with the Unicode Consortium as liaison between them and
the IETF.

I.e. don't be afraid of eventual bureaucracy. I am the one which
should resolve it, but I don't mind having someone writing a draft
like the one Martin has written for UTR#15 for UTR#21.

The IDN papers then should refer to those I-Ds (and later RFCs of course).

   Regards, Patrik