Re: [idn] case folding

I support this idea.

Since we are replacing [12] with just say "Unicode only", then we should refer
the case folding rules to Unicode Technical Reference. In this case, UTR#21.
UTR#21 *also* handled tr/A-Z/a-z/ so you can view this as an extension of
strcasecmp().

Any other script/language not handled in UTR#21 could be handled by the
proposed protocol in whatever ways it seem fit. (DNAME good, Duplicated Bad,
DNAME good, Duplicated Bad...:-)))))

-James Seng