Re: [idn] Registration Policies

Yes, it is true that such registrars are actually making a void promise
-- in a sense.  We don't even know whether the IDN will be deployed
under ccTLDs only, under .com/.net/.org only, or under both.  And again,
they can't 100% guarantee that they will get the name that customers
have `reserved' with them, especially because it is expected that there
will be a big burst in name registration volume.

And a question: is it still within the IDN WG's scope to decide where to
deploy IDN (i.e. under non-ccTLDs)?

Thank you,
Eugene

--
Eugene M. Kim <ab@astralblue.com>

"Is your music unpopular?  Make it popular; make music
which people like, or make people who like your music."