Re: [idn] host name vs. domain name

%
% --On Friday, 17 March, 2000 17:40 -0800 Bill Manning <bmanning@ISI.EDU> wrote:
%
% > This issue was touched on during the Apricot series of meetings.
% > While interesting and potentially important, it really begs the issue
% > of what are the -requirements- for an i18n capable DNS, which is
% > the charter of this WG.  Are these things to be considered requirements?
%
% Bill, I think it is up to the WG to determine what it considers requirements.  For whatever one personal opinion is worth, there is a meta-requirement that changes to the DNS (or the way it is used)

	Huh?  I thought you were commenting as a wg participant?

%
%     john
%
%