Re: [idn] host name vs. domain name

Karlsson Kent - keka wrote:

> [...]

So surprised and happy it worked I nearly choked on my chicken sandwich
;-)  So, if UTF8 worked here, where then does it fail?

http://domän.eu.nu/ is a useful test site, but could I ask:
1) add another domain from Latin-extended-A and another from much higher
in Unicode
2) and urgently add .wml pages to these so we can test WAP on it (I
could do a quick page in a few minutes).

Quite correct.  (BTW, MES info at http://www.egt.ie/)

>                 Kind regards
>                 /kent k

Regards and thanks,