RE: [idn] Proposed suggestions from Asia Pacific Top LevelDomain meeting

Title: RE: [idn] Proposed suggestions from Asia Pacific Top LevelDomain meeting

The entier point with this exercise is to eventually be able to use
"internationalised" what-ever-you-want-to-call-it for identifying
web sites as well as e-mail "sites".  I.e., the point is to eventually
allow HTTP and ESMTP/something to be able to access sites like
www.öland.se and send/recieve e-mail with adresses like
Niklas.Åberg@Älvdalen-skog.se.  And so on for the worlds all
languages/ortographies.  If that is not the goal, then all of this is
entirely futile.  Apart from that, I don't really care what you *call*
those names (domain names, host names, whatever-you-fancy).

                Kind regards
                /kent k