[idn] domain/host name

Title: domain/host name

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark.Andrews@nominum.com [mailto:Mark.Andrews@nominum.com]
> Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 12:01 PM
> To: Dan Oscarsson
> Cc: phoffman@imc.org; jseng@pobox.org.sg; dlee@icu.ac.kr;
> idn@ops.ietf.org; iname@aptld.org; bill@mail.nic.nu;
> konishi@jp.apan.net; kwu@yam.com; syhan@cclab.konkuk.ac.kr;
> markk@netsol.com; zwh@cnnic.net.cn; chang@netpia.com;
> tinwee@pobox.org.sg; chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr; bmanning@isi.edu;
> kwu@yam.com.tw

Is anyone in the CC list not on the IDN list?

-------

I don't see any clearcut definitions below.  Do any exist?
If they do, can you please copy the (current) *definitions*.
If they don't, can you suggest some *definitions*.
It appears to me that each and every "RFC" has its own
definition(s), or near definitions, on this, rather than
referring to a common (versioned) document about this.

                Kind regards
                /kent k