[idn] 47th ietf agenda

Hi,
  - confirmation of the idn slot on the latest agenda for the IETF (IT IS
SUBJECT TO CHANGE).
  - now that we have the duration of the slot, I'll post a preliminary
agenda for the wg based on the proposals we got.
  - note that we will be on the mbone, so useful for people who will not be
able to attend.

Marc.

>                 Draft Agenda of the Forty-seventh IETF
>                           March 26-31, 2000
>                             As of 3/2/00

>MONDAY, March 27, 2000
>
>1300-1500  Afternoon Sessions I
>       APP vpim       Voice Profile for Internet Mail BOF
>         INT  idn        Internationalized Domain Names WG *
>         OPS  policy     Policy Framework WG *
>         OPS  tewg       Traffic Engineering WG
>         RTG  manet      Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG
>         SEC  xmldsig    XML Digital Signatures WG
>         TSV  nat        Network Address Translators WG
>         USV  uswg       User Services WG

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.