[idn] My draft on internationalisation of DNS is now available

Hi

I have now gotten my first Internet draft, that you have seen early versions
of, registered. Below is an extract from the announcement, for those of
you who want to read it.

   Dan

        Title           : Internationalisation of the Domain Name Service
        Author(s)       : D. Oscarsson
        Filename        : draft-oscarsson-i18ndns-00.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 25-Feb-00

There is a very strong world-wide desire to use characters other than
ASCII in the DNS, especially in domain names.
This document updates the Domain Name System (DNS) [RFC1035] in a way
that is compatible with the current DNS and specifies how
international characters are handled.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oscarsson-i18ndns-00.txt