Re: [idn] My draft for internationalisation of DNS

Should we defined a requirement what kind of characters are allowed on the
label for IDN?

I think we must not allow symbol (except '-'), punctation, control characters,
etc. But rather than phrasing it as "must not", it is probably safer to pharse
it as a "must only allow" characters in label which is a valid character used
in a language. But I need help on how to phrase this properly...

Incidently, what was the conclusion on look-alike glyphs, e.g omicron and 'O'
or Cyrillic A = Latin A?

-James Seng