Re: [idn] Comments on protocol drafts

At 06:22 15-02-00 , C C Magnus Gustavsson wrote:

>No. The Indoeuropean language family represent a MAJORITY of the
>world.

I do not believe your assertion for a minute.
We will have to agree to disagree on this and just focus on moving forwards.

>In this case I was simply arguing against Hoffmans insinuation that
>European languages are not very important.

All languages are _equally_ important, IMHO.  Part of my point about
a language-neutral solution is that we want to avoid a solution that
works well for one language (or language family) at the disadvantage
of other language families.  If there needs to be pain, it should be
shared equally.

Ran
rja@inet.org