Re: [idn] RE: Normalisation and ASCII fallbacks

Go to www.unicode.org.
The general data is under "Character Database".
The case folding information is in a link from UTR#21, under "Technical
Reports"

[I have not been able to read the slew of messages on this distribution
list, but happened to see this one. Kent and I have been having a private
conversation about case-folding vs. lowercasing.]

Mark
___
Mark Davis, IBM Center for Java Technology, Cupertino
(408) 777-5850 [fax: 5891], mark.davis@us.ibm.com, president@unicode.org
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=10275+N.+De+Anza&csz=95014

James Seng <jseng@pobox.org.sg>@ops.ietf.org on 2000/02/15 05:07:03 PM

Sent by:  owner-idn@ops.ietf.org