Re: [idn] Comments on protocol drafts

% so I can't comment, but it is unlikely to have anyone
% wishing to use that in domain names. Of course, the
% Premier Zhu Rongqi has one of his missing from the
% GB (or even Unicode), so there are unusual characters currently in use
% that are missing. So we might not be able to have a URL with his
% full name but that is a not a dns-specific problem for us to address.
%
% tin wee

	Hum, perhaps this is a case of diminishing returns, but
	why should we disinfranchise the Premier of the characters
	he needs for his name?  Either we are providing for true
	internationalization or we are only providing an "80%"
	solution.  If we are only providing an "80%" solution,
	then I'd prefer to stick with ASCII.

--bill