Re: [idn] Name entry

I agree with this view, and this is particularly so for CJK languages.

It is typical for namecards in the CJK world to have,
on the one side (international one) ASCII names
with our CJK names transliterated into ASCII,

and on the other side (localised one), Chinese/Japanese/Korean
glyphs.

To the CJK speaker, we advertise the localised version,
and to an international recipient whom we wish to contact
or get contacted, we advertise the internationalised ASCII side.

Either way, it gets to the owner of the namecard in whatever
language we so choose to communicate in.

So also with the issue of multilingual domain names.

bestrgds

Tin Wee