[idn] Name entry

I can't see that there is any need to be able to enter every domain on
every terminal. If I want a domain just for a website with i e Swedish
text only, there is no reason for it to have an ASCII only equivalent.
Everyone who has an interest in reaching it will be able to type it.
If I address an international audience I choose to use an ASCII
domain. Or an ASCII as well as a local. Perhaps I want one German, one
Swedish and one English/International (ASCII).

The same goes for e-mail. If I don't speak English I have no need for
an ASCII only e-mail address. If I want to be reachable from the whole
world or publish my address internationally, I choose to have one
local and one international address for my mailbox. And so on.

It's everyone own responsibility to see to that they are reachable,
not ours to force them to be. We should give people choices, not
demands. The question of what ASCII domain correspond to the local one
is best answered locally. People will solve these problems themselves
in their own ways. We don't need to and we should not do it for them.

/Magnus