Re: one-language solution

At 00:11 00/01/23 +0800, James Seng wrote:
> just wondering, is the working group willing to accept solutions which works
> only for one language?

I'm not sure I understand this. For the final solution, we will propose
one protocol. If there is more than one solution, in the sense that
I may have to use a different resolver for a different language,
that obviously won't work. Also, if you immagine something on a billboard,
in some cases, it's difficult to figure out which language it would be.

Or are you thinking about something else?

> if yes, we may create different solutions for different languages so we will
> need to discuss the interoperablity of different solutions.

I really hope we can keep the solution simple. Ideally,
the whole thing is so simple that once people use it,
they don't realize anymore that internationalization
was not there from the beginning.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org