Re: Matching and comparison

One suggestion which we can think along is we do not do any case folding at
all, including English. this would break the current English system to certain
extent since RFC1035 Section 2.3.3 states that case insensitivity comparsion
should be done.

On the other hand, the same section also state that "loss of case sensitive
data must be minimized" so things are may not be too bad...

Microsoft ID say that all US-ASCII charset are lowered case at the resolver
end before it is send out where others remains unintact. This is good guide
but may be insufficient for our purposes.

-James Seng