Re: Fwd: Eeek - .NU Domains using $B%h(J , $B%H(J , $B%J(J , $B%o(J, $B%`(J - And More

At 09:01 00/01/09 +0800, James Seng wrote:

> I am working on Arabic domain names right now. Look great! but it just
> strike me how werid it will be to see english mix into it...(Arab script
> writes from right to left).

This is indeed a problem. Some solutions have been proposed, but
of course we will have to think about it.

> My answer to your questions below is "why not"?

'Why not?' is a valuable answer. I read it as 'Nice to have,
but not a requirement.' So if in the design phase, we run
into too many constraints, we may have to give up on this
one rather than on some more important ones.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org