Re: APNG iDNS Requirement

C C Magnus Gustavsson wrote:
> Let's not create yet another broken standard but instead do it right from
> the beginning. Let's aim at using UTF-8 instead of UTF-5 and let's design
> the requirements from the point of view that even standards sometimes need
> to be fixed.

Why should it be UTF-8? Or for that matter UTF-5, if I ever mention it? More
so, why should we even restrict to Unicode or ISO10646? Why couldnt it be in
some other encoding, for example ISO2022?

We are drafting a requirement document. Too strict will results in only
limited possible future solutions. Lets not limit our possiblity so early.
Lets keep our option open.

-James Seng