Re: draft-baker-v6ops-13-multihoming-analysis-00

>  so... are we bringing back RFC 1897?

Would it work to apply RFC 1897 as:
- ASN has 16 bits and there is a room for a larger ASN if needed
- EU would still get 128-bit IPv6 address with the leading 32 bits set to zero (to
be replaced with ASN at the network connection point)
- IPv4 is built in meaning that EU can keep their current IPv4 and put them right
into IPv6 easing the transition
- /32 provides big enough space to any EU