Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-addr-select-req-00.txt

It seems to me that in addition to mentioning an xSP as the
source of address selection, a corporate or campus network
operator should also be mentioned*. I'm especially thinking
of a corporate network with many points of connection to
several ISPs; that can make the policy quite complex
and location dependent.

I don't think this will change the actual technical
requirements much, but it needs to be considered.

    Brian

*The draft doesn't define xSP. If it supposed to
include corporate or campus operators, this needs
to be written.