Re: Preparatory to WGLC draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels

On Nov 7, 2006, at 12:24 AM, Durand, Alain wrote:
I've asked the authors of our document (Cced here) to look at draft- ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels and identify what would need to be changed there. I would hope this analysis could be done quickly to help you decide if it is worth making this last minute change to your document for the benefit of the larger community.

Thanks, Alain.

I will take either your note that no changes were required or the posting of a new document as a signal that the work has been completed.