Re: Agenda for v6ops

Hi,

Thanks to chairs, I have given 15 minutes on next monday.

On 2006/10/26, at 5:56, Fred Baker wrote:

This is an update to my proposed agenda for the coming meeting.

Work approaching last call (10-15 minutes each):
    draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios
    draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels
    draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon
    draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition
    draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications

Ongoing work (10-15 minutes each):
    draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout
    draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps

For discussion about our draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps and new document on "requirement for distribution of 3484-policies", I would like you to read the following.

Any inputs,comments and suggestions are welcomed.

- Updates of problem statement to -01
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select- ps-01.txt

- Requirements for distribution of RFC3484-policy
http://www.nttv6.net/dass/draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-req-00.txt

- DHCPv6 option for distributing RFC3484-policy
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select- opt-02.txt

Thanks in advance,

The reading list includes the Word document that Marla posted to the mailing list and

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps
    "Problem Statement of Default Address Selection in Multi-prefix
    Environment: Operational Issues of RFC3484 Default Rules", Arifumi
    Matsumoto, 23-Oct-06,

Ruri Hiromi
hiromi@inetcore.com