Re: Remove tunnel mode from ipsec-tunnels-02?

given that there are significant networks that operate in tunnel mode, including both corporate VPNs and military networks that use tunnel mode between encryption devices with a specific view to hiding interior addressing and therefore military asset distribution from prying eyes, this proposal seem profoundly silly.

Maybe you could remind us why the v6ops working group is supposed to be overriding the recommendation of the ipsec working group on how security is supposed to work based on what is convenient to IPv6?