Re: draft-narten-ipv6-3177bis-48boundary-02.txt

Thomas - is there any way in which you can quantify "excessive"?

E.g., make some suppositions for an ISP:

* number of subscribers
* subscribers per aggregation point (CMTS for cable)
* length of prefix required for each aggregation point
* length of prefix to be assigned to an ISP based on the above

- Ralph