Re: Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

Tony, do you have any comment on this?

My initial thought is to identify the things that impact scalability, and make recommendations - perhaps in a separate document or in an appendix to this one. This comes from Dave's comments regarding "a gigabyte of more of memory, gigE's for interfaces, and multi-CPU route processors." While routers most certainly exist that have this, such routers are not found on the shelf at Fry's...