Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-recs to informational

Let's see. How long have you had to review this, and when did the WGLC close? Remind me?

There will not be an IETF Last Call, as this is an informational document. If there were, I would encourage you to make the comment in response to the IETF last call. If the ADs send the document back for a new I-D for some reason, I will expect the authors to respond to this. I'm not going to hold it up for this, though. The document makes rather a point that there is significant value to ICMP filtering, so I can't imagine the comment really being interpreted as a reason to not filter.