Re: Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

On Jun 12, 2006, at 5:39 AM, Tim Chown wrote:
A major overhaul isn't needed.

I agree. Can we get the discuss comments and other review comments addressed by the 26 Jun cut-off date?

Do we nee to discuss this in the coming meeting? I would guess not, but I'm willing to give you a slot if you want one. I'm supposed to post an agenda by next Monday.

Still looking for the update port-scanning document to put it into WGLC...