Re: Status of various documents

Hi Fred,

I thought it was an important enough issue to be addressed, from the operational perspective.

If possible I would want to drive it further. Would be eager to get your views on the same.

Thanks for restarting the discussion,
Vishwas

On 5/24/06, Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> wrote:

On May 24, 2006, at 12:02 AM, Vishwas Manral wrote:

> I am not sure the draft http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-
> manral-v6ops-tiny-fragments-issues-02.txt is dead. It still exists
> in the IETF repository.

Yes, it is in the repository; it remains until they flush it out.
What I was saying is that discussion seems to be at an end.

What would you like to do with it further? Do you plan to continue
driving this?