Re: IETF Meeting Survey

Folks:

we have been asked for our opinions on the recent IETF meeting. Would you kindly take a look at the survey?

On May 1, 2006, at 8:24 AM, Ray Pelletier wrote:
All;
It has been suggested that if I really wanted to get feedback on the Meeting Survey (and I do) I should have it forwarded by the WG Chairs to the working groups - so this is a request that you ask members of the working groups to complete a short survey that focuses primarily, but not exclusively, on their meeting experience in Dallas. I truly want the info to make the changes members of the community want, if possible and greatly appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Those interested in taking the survey can find it at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IETF Admininstrative Director