RE: Guidelines for Numbering IPv6 Point-to-Point Links and Easing the Addressing Plans

Jordi,

If you write a document saying: here is how we have done things and it worked, this is all fine and good. If you write a document saying: those are the IETF recommended guideline, it needs to be subject to more scrutimy.

  - Alain.