Re: Teredo spec has been published!

Hi Bora,

I think every AS which has Teredo users should announce Teredo prefix via eBGP.
Only by this way an IPv6 node can find the closest path to a Teredo client.

Within the domain, the eBGP router can use other routing protocol to ensure the traffic destinated to Teredo client can reach Teredo relay router.

Haofeng Zhang