RE: Teredo spec has been published!

I'm told by the devs that the prefix is already configurable on Windows XP.

The Teredo prefix can be configured by adding/altering the following REG_DWORD value: \HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters\GlobalParams\TeredoPrefix.  The DWORD value is interpreted as a 32 bit prefix, in network byte order.

-Dave