Re: Teredo assignements by IANA

> Jeroen Massar wrote:
>
> JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> [..]
>> IANA assigned for Teredo, on January 10th 2006:
>>
>> 2001:0000::/32

[................................]

> Now hope that operators of Teredo also start using 2001::/32 instead
> before 6/6/6 of course.

The point here is that both Teredo Servers/Relays and mainly Teredo Clients need to be updated to
support such a new prefix. I guess the new Windows Vista will do but what about the current Windows XP
users? A new service pack will be needed to update the Teredo Client but not sure all the users upgrade
their O.S.

Regards
Miguel

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org