RE: Flow label and its uses

A pointer to some reference material on NIMROD:

http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/nimrod/nimsl.html

http://ana-3.lcs.mit.edu/~jnc/nimrod/docs.html

http://www.ir.bbn.com/projects/nimrod

Is there any use in keeping flow label as is,
or should be relabeled as "Reserved"?

I think there is some agreement that
the label in
(Label, IP Source Address, IP Destination Address)
triplet does not add a whole lot of value.

Regards,

Bora