Re: New version of charter text

john.loughney@nokia.com wrote:
I take it to mean that shim6 will not modify the transport layer, but
may have some interaction with the transport layer (aka - transport
layer triggers or indicators).

I think it would be interesting to look at how multi-locator aware protocols like SCTP and DCCP would operate when there is a shim below, but I don't think this is on the critical path and should be a separate document.

I think that this would be premature to consider at this point, but might
be reasonable later on, once we have a good idea of the problem space
- i.e. - leave this type of stuff for rechartering.

Agreed. Might make sense making the above distinctions more clear in the charter.

Erik